· The Frank Gambale Combo 112 has been reviewed by Australian Guitar. Here are some highlights!
- "This amp is loud for its size."
- "It looks and smells great too, being covered entirely in beautiful Italian leather!"
- "A great feature of all DV Mark amps is their weight – you can easily carry the DV Mark FG112 to and from gigs."
- "The clean channel ... tone is warm, full and very transparent."
- "If you plug-in a great-sounding instrument you get a true representation of that instrument."
- "The FG112 ... takes pedals and effects very nicely, both in front of the amp and in the effects loop."
- "The lead channel is surprisingly good."
- "There is enough gain on tap to get you into buzz saw territory."
- "When the lead channel gain is cranked there is still enough reverb to have your dry room turn into a massive cathedral."
- "A solid state amp power section means you can get some very nice tones at very low volumes."
- "The DV Mark FG112 is a jazz fusion player’s amp at heart."
- "If you’re after a reliable and extremely portable combo that you could gig with night after night then this amp is worth checking out."
This is a video of Kiko Loureiro performing live in studio his song "Ray of Life" from his solo album Sounds of Innocence. He just used his DV Mark Multiamp plugged in stereo into a DV Neoclassic 412 cabinet.
On this video DV MArk top-artist and great shred master Michael Angelo Batio jams on his new DV Mark DV Micro 50 M head.
On this video Michael Angelo Batio plays his song Hands Without Shadows live in studio. His DV Mark amp rig is a DV Little 250 M head into a DV Neoclassic 412 cab.
On this video DV Mark artist Michael Angelo Batio plays his tribute to Van Halen live in studio. His DV Mark amp rig is a DV Little 250 M head into a DV Neoclassic 412 cab.
DV Mark Artist Carmine Migliore releases his last single "Maledetta e sola".
On this video Rob Balducci plays the different live presets he created on his DV Mark Multiamp.
On this video the Italian guitar virtuoso Andrea Braido plays his tribute to the great Deep Purole song "Black Night". He used the DV Mark Multiamp recorded from the XLR cab simulated Outputs.
On this video the Italian guitar virtuoso Andrea Braido plays the song Lullaby of Birdland using his DV Jazz 12 combo amp.