· The Frank Gambale Combo 112 has been reviewed by Australian Guitar. Here are some highlights!
- "This amp is loud for its size."
- "It looks and smells great too, being covered entirely in beautiful Italian leather!"
- "A great feature of all DV Mark amps is their weight – you can easily carry the DV Mark FG112 to and from gigs."
- "The clean channel ... tone is warm, full and very transparent."
- "If you plug-in a great-sounding instrument you get a true representation of that instrument."
- "The FG112 ... takes pedals and effects very nicely, both in front of the amp and in the effects loop."
- "The lead channel is surprisingly good."
- "There is enough gain on tap to get you into buzz saw territory."
- "When the lead channel gain is cranked there is still enough reverb to have your dry room turn into a massive cathedral."
- "A solid state amp power section means you can get some very nice tones at very low volumes."
- "The DV Mark FG112 is a jazz fusion player’s amp at heart."
- "If you’re after a reliable and extremely portable combo that you could gig with night after night then this amp is worth checking out."
DV Mark artist Fabrizio Fedele - nice transcription of one of his favorite tune ever: CONTINUUM by Jaco Pastorius. Fabrizio Fedele / classical guitar Recording @ Cellar Studio di Fabrizio Fedele
DV Mark rising star Davide Carusone plays a cover of Andy Timmons hit "Super 70s", using Mark Strings!!!
This song features ©Sophia; Corrado Rustici's signature pedal by DV Mark. Subscribe to the Corrado Rustici YouTube Channel, if you like the music.
Davide Carusone plays "Mosaiko Rock" by DV Mark artist ciro Manna, using his DV Multiamp.
#3 - Small promotional video for the release of the new album
This video is worth to be watched entirely as it features all the kind words and thoughts we received from our artists during this tough period. That gives us the strenght to go through it, thank you! Music is our life, the universal way to express ourselves! #markworldartistsforitaly