· The Frank Gambale Combo 112 has been reviewed by Australian Guitar. Here are some highlights!
- "This amp is loud for its size."
- "It looks and smells great too, being covered entirely in beautiful Italian leather!"
- "A great feature of all DV Mark amps is their weight – you can easily carry the DV Mark FG112 to and from gigs."
- "The clean channel ... tone is warm, full and very transparent."
- "If you plug-in a great-sounding instrument you get a true representation of that instrument."
- "The FG112 ... takes pedals and effects very nicely, both in front of the amp and in the effects loop."
- "The lead channel is surprisingly good."
- "There is enough gain on tap to get you into buzz saw territory."
- "When the lead channel gain is cranked there is still enough reverb to have your dry room turn into a massive cathedral."
- "A solid state amp power section means you can get some very nice tones at very low volumes."
- "The DV Mark FG112 is a jazz fusion player’s amp at heart."
- "If you’re after a reliable and extremely portable combo that you could gig with night after night then this amp is worth checking out."
On this video Rob Balducci plays the different live presets he created on his DV Mark Multiamp.
On this video the Italian guitar virtuoso Andrea Braido plays his tribute to the great Deep Purole song "Black Night". He used the DV Mark Multiamp recorded from the XLR cab simulated Outputs.
On this video the Italian guitar virtuoso Andrea Braido plays the song Lullaby of Birdland using his DV Jazz 12 combo amp.
DV Mark artist Andrea Braido plays Apache by Shadows using his Multiamp.
This is an interview with Kiko Loureiro about his career, his relationship with DV Mark and his use of the Multiamp.
DV Mark artist Paolo Giordano plays "The Gamblers" with singer Simona Capozucco, using his Markacoustic AC 801P.
DV Mark artist Paolo Giordano plays "Octopus" by Syd Barret with singer Simona Capozucco, using his Markacoustic AC 801P.
On this video DV Mark top-artist Michael Angelo Batio talks about his Multiamp and explains the reasons why he picked it between hundreds of amps available on the market. Enjoy his performance of the song "Freight Train"!