· The Frank Gambale Combo 112 has been reviewed by Australian Guitar. Here are some highlights!
- "This amp is loud for its size."
- "It looks and smells great too, being covered entirely in beautiful Italian leather!"
- "A great feature of all DV Mark amps is their weight – you can easily carry the DV Mark FG112 to and from gigs."
- "The clean channel ... tone is warm, full and very transparent."
- "If you plug-in a great-sounding instrument you get a true representation of that instrument."
- "The FG112 ... takes pedals and effects very nicely, both in front of the amp and in the effects loop."
- "The lead channel is surprisingly good."
- "There is enough gain on tap to get you into buzz saw territory."
- "When the lead channel gain is cranked there is still enough reverb to have your dry room turn into a massive cathedral."
- "A solid state amp power section means you can get some very nice tones at very low volumes."
- "The DV Mark FG112 is a jazz fusion player’s amp at heart."
- "If you’re after a reliable and extremely portable combo that you could gig with night after night then this amp is worth checking out."
On this video DV Mark Artist Luca Mantovanelli improvises on a jazz track using the DV Raw Dawg EG head.
Here is Eric Gales testing the DV Mark DV Little Guitar F1. This portable instrument features everything you wanna find in a professional guitar and you can easily use it from your couch to your biggest stage! Everything is run into Eric signature amp, the DV Raw Dawg EG.
On this video DV Mark artist Luca Mantovanelli plays all the DV Micro 50 head models (DV Micro 50 II, DV Micro 50 CMT, DV Micro 50 Jazz and DV Micro 50 M) testing all their channels...everything in just 3 minutes!
DV Mark artist Ciro Manna plays ‘X1’ (from XY cd 2015) with his band fet. Antonio Muto on drums and Marco Galiero on bass. Live @ Magazzini Fermi - Aversa.
On this video Finaz from Bandabardò plays a solo guitar song titled "Tango" using his AC801P amp where he used both the XLR direct Output and a mic in front of it.
On this video Finaz from Bandabardò plays a solo guitar song titled "Gitanata" using his AC 801P amp where he used both the XLR direct Output and a mic in front of it.
This is a video of Kiko Loureiro performing live in studio his song "Ray of Life" from his solo album Sounds of Innocence. He just used his DV Mark Multiamp plugged in stereo into a DV Neoclassic 412 cabinet.
On this video DV MArk top-artist and great shred master Michael Angelo Batio jams on his new DV Mark DV Micro 50 M head.