· The Frank Gambale Combo 112 has been reviewed by Australian Guitar. Here are some highlights!
- "This amp is loud for its size."
- "It looks and smells great too, being covered entirely in beautiful Italian leather!"
- "A great feature of all DV Mark amps is their weight – you can easily carry the DV Mark FG112 to and from gigs."
- "The clean channel ... tone is warm, full and very transparent."
- "If you plug-in a great-sounding instrument you get a true representation of that instrument."
- "The FG112 ... takes pedals and effects very nicely, both in front of the amp and in the effects loop."
- "The lead channel is surprisingly good."
- "There is enough gain on tap to get you into buzz saw territory."
- "When the lead channel gain is cranked there is still enough reverb to have your dry room turn into a massive cathedral."
- "A solid state amp power section means you can get some very nice tones at very low volumes."
- "The DV Mark FG112 is a jazz fusion player’s amp at heart."
- "If you’re after a reliable and extremely portable combo that you could gig with night after night then this amp is worth checking out."
Mark World Rising Star Lisa-X performs her song Serendipity using her DV Mark Multiamp.
Alessio Menconi plays a classic tune by Stan Getz using his DVC Guitar Friend 12 II amp.
DV Mark rising star - 17 years old - Giorgio Galimberti plays his song Darkout using his Multiamp.
DV Mark artist Alessio Menconi plays Overjoyed by Stevie Wonder using his DVC Guitar Friend 12 II.
On this video DV Mark Artist Andrea Braido is improvising over a blues track using his DV Micro 50 II head on the Lead channel, using just a delay pedal in the FX Loop.
On this video the Italian guitar hero Andrea Braido plays Deep Purple classic song "Lady Double Dealer", using the DV Mark EVO1.
DV Mark artist WEN LIN demoing the DV Micro 50 head and Neoclassic 412 cabinet. Special thanks to our distributor Parsons Music.
On this video DV Mark Artist Luca Mantovanelli improvises on a jazz track using the DV Raw Dawg EG head.