· The Frank Gambale Combo 112 has been reviewed by Australian Guitar. Here are some highlights!
- "This amp is loud for its size."
- "It looks and smells great too, being covered entirely in beautiful Italian leather!"
- "A great feature of all DV Mark amps is their weight – you can easily carry the DV Mark FG112 to and from gigs."
- "The clean channel ... tone is warm, full and very transparent."
- "If you plug-in a great-sounding instrument you get a true representation of that instrument."
- "The FG112 ... takes pedals and effects very nicely, both in front of the amp and in the effects loop."
- "The lead channel is surprisingly good."
- "There is enough gain on tap to get you into buzz saw territory."
- "When the lead channel gain is cranked there is still enough reverb to have your dry room turn into a massive cathedral."
- "A solid state amp power section means you can get some very nice tones at very low volumes."
- "The DV Mark FG112 is a jazz fusion player’s amp at heart."
- "If you’re after a reliable and extremely portable combo that you could gig with night after night then this amp is worth checking out."
This is an interview with Kiko Loureiro about his career, his relationship with DV Mark and his use of the Multiamp.
DV Mark top-artist Eric Gales interviewed by Musicoff.
On this video DV Mark top artist and guitar hero Michael Angelo Batio plays live in studio his song 8 Pillars of Steel. He's using a DV Little 250 M head getting his signature shred metal tone out of it!
On this video DV Mark top-artist Frank Gambale talks about his tone needs and how he gets the sounds he wants on his DV Mark FGC 121 amazing combo amp. Having used many different amps during his 50 years long guitar playing, he knows how the amp has to react to properly please him!
Greg Howe visiting DV Mark headquarter, where he plays a little bit through his DV Little GH 250 signature head and he talks about his career in music.
On this video DV Mark artist Ciro Manna plays the song Rain Fall from his solo album Feel'n'Groove. Ciro used the DV Micro 50 head into a DV Neoclassic 412 cabinet, connecting his pedal setup on the front end of the head amp.
DV Mark artist Rob Balducci using the DV Micro 50 to play his a classic song Of The Earth... killer tone!! Beautiful Tone inspires....
Jazz great Rotem Sivan playing his DV Jazz 212 combo.