The DV Mark Little 40 II has been reviewed by Australia's Mixdown magazine.
Here are some highlights!
- It’s a unique little amp with some very cool features.
- DV Mark has really hit a sweet spot here in terms of offering warm, rich cleans and crunch tones from channel one, with plenty of depth, midrange push and clear high end, while giving channel two a wide range of distortion tones from light rock overdrive to more saturated distortions and leads.
- The EL34 power section gives you plenty of chest-thumping power, and this amp gets loud despite its small size.
- The effects loop is nice and transparent, and the foot switchable reverb has a really addictive way of supporting and cushioning the note without overwhelming it. It’s a rather unique reverb, not quite like a spring reverb, not quite like a cathedral or hall reverb, and it sounds great.
- This is a really flexible amp no matter what style you play.
- The decision to use an expanded Tube Marker in the second channel is an inspired one and the reverb is really great.
>>> CLICK HERE for the full review
Here is Greg Howe himself playing and explaining his new signature amp features. The DV Little GH 250 Tube is the best portable, lightweight, great sounding, super powerful and versatile amp you can get today!
Here is Kiko Loureiro testing the DV Mark Smart Multiamp for the first time on tour.
Mark World Rising Star Lisa-X performs her song Serendipity using her DV Mark Multiamp.
Alessio Menconi plays a classic tune by Stan Getz using his DVC Guitar Friend 12 II amp.
DV Mark rising star - 17 years old - Giorgio Galimberti plays his song Darkout using his Multiamp.
DV Mark artist Alessio Menconi plays Overjoyed by Stevie Wonder using his DVC Guitar Friend 12 II.
On this video DV Mark Artist Andrea Braido is improvising over a blues track using his DV Micro 50 II head on the Lead channel, using just a delay pedal in the FX Loop.
On this video the Italian guitar hero Andrea Braido plays Deep Purple classic song "Lady Double Dealer", using the DV Mark EVO1.